8.30.2011

Post Number 100!!!

I can hardly believe it! I've almost been blogging for a year now and I am super proud of myself for actually starting it and sticking to it. I really attribute it to that special someone in my life who makes me a better version of myself. Since she came into my life, I've turned over a new leaf where I actually do the things I say I'm going to. I do things to better my life and for that, I'm truly thankful for. Thank you for making me better every day.

100 is divisible by 10....which is the number of days Sarah is going to be gone in EUROPE! I am so excited that she has the opportunity to travel overseas and see a part of the world that some people never get to see. Visiting another country is an incredible experience. You realize that there are so many things you take for granted. Both materialistically and relationship-wise. Small comforts that you don't think twice about don't exist in other worlds. On a day to day basis, you can pick up the phone and call whoever you want. Sarah and I talk whenever we want. Sometimes you forget to appreciate even the shortest, least significant conversations. But those same conversations suddenly take new meaning when you no longer have the option to just pick up the phone and hear her voice.

It's weird when you're apart from someone you love, nevermind a half a world away. It's going to be weird looking up at the sun and moon, knowing that even though she's so far away, we are still a part of the same world and are somehow still connected by the universe. You can be a world away, but still see the same thing that they are seeing.

I know I sound really weird right now, but I can't help it. I just think a lot when something is bothering me. Not that I'm 'bothered' really....just going to miss her while she's gone. We both love to travel and I want to be experiencing everything I can with her. I can't wait to do all that one day.

My world is going halfway around our world....HAVE FUN, BE SAFE and BRING ME BACK SOMETHING COOL!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment