8.18.2011

Motivators

Why is it that anger and money are two of the biggest motivators? Maybe that's just in my life, but I could see it being universal. I'm angry right now....therefore, motivation is creeping back in the picture. Maybe I've been too comfortable lately. It's time to get back to it. I can hardly talk I'm so annoyed/angered/whatever...just need to convert this energy into something positive.

Sarah's birthday is this weekend and I'm beyond anxious to see her. It's been two weeks just about. Shitty part is, after I see her for these few short days, I won't see her for a while. She's going to Europe for ten days. I'm so so so excited she is going overseas to experience another part of the world. It's something that everyone should do. I don't think she knows how much I will miss her.

I rarely ever get in bad moods like this. Usually if I do, it's over in a day. But this mood just keeps coming back. Things keep happening to set me off again. I hate it. I hate not being myself because I so badly want to hide it, but I'm pretty sure my foul mood is crystal clear. Ugh....

I just want to snap out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment