9.01.2011

Wake Me Up When September Ends

I can't believe it's September... I feel like I just got back from DC, like it was just the start of summer, like July 4th was yesterday... I can't get over it. Time flies these days. I wish Sarah's trip would fly by....for me, not for her, I want her to enjoy every second.

I've been unusually emotional and sensitive the past couple weeks. Maybe it's because I knew she'd be going and I wouldn't be seeing her for a while. I don't know, but I don't like it. Normally I'm very good about keeping my emotions in check and dealing with them internally. Lately though, it's been hard to control. It's been hard to hide bad moods, anger, sadness...who knows, probably something in the weather changing.

I can't wait for fall to start. I'm excited to see what it brings...hopefully it brings Sarah a job in Greensboro :)

We shall see, we shall see...

Today's music is a Pandora compilation based around Florence + the Machine.. one of them days..

No comments:

Post a Comment