8.11.2011

Contemplating

So I've been thinking of starting a second blog called "A Sunset a Day." My apartment is home to the view of Greensboro's sunsets EVERYYYYY night. 90% of the time they are absolutely stunning! My plan is to take a picture every night at sunset and post it... I get awesome pics on my phone and figured this was kind of a cool way to document my time in my current apartment. I don't ever want to forget the view!!!

In other news...

In other news...I started writing this at 10:00 this morning and have not had a chance to finish. I forgot what I was even writing about, so I should probably just delete the post, but whatevs.

Oh wait..I do know! Bitches be runnin' wild... I've had some people haunting my dreams at night and keeping me up and it's driving me insane!!!!! I have the most vivid dreams out of anyone I know. My dreams have been so real lately and I really think they are the reason I'm not sleeeeeping. I'm sleeping, but am not resting and it's pissing me off! To all the people in my dreams (besides the people that I love and have good dreams about) STAY OUT OF MY DREAMS!!!

I need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment