3.05.2011

Productivity...what is that again?

This is one of the few weekends I'll have to sleep in come up here shortly. I think I slept until maybe 10ish, but my loving girlfriend had work this morning, so I received early phone calls. I'm not complaining...she's the only one I DON'T care about calling and waking me up.

I have a lot to do today. I shit ton of laundry has piled up in my room. It really looks like my closet and drawers spewed everywhere. I can't live like that...maybe that's why I haven't slept well this week--the mess!!!!!

Ok, I'm sounding crazy...like my mom on a neurotic Saturday morning. I remember weekend mornings as a kid.  I'd try to sleep in...my room was right over the kitchen, so I'd drown out the cabinets shutting and the glasses and dishes clanging. I'd ignore the soothing aroma of freshly brewed coffee, pull my pillow over my head and try and sleep in. And then it would happen. I'd hear the vacuum turn on and I knew it was allllll over. One stair at a time, the demonic moaning of the vacuum would inch closer and closer to my room until finally it would happen. The damn thing would knock into my door "on accident" of course. Right mom... And then I'd be up and cleaning until the house was cleaner than an operating room. Lovelyyyyyy.

Today, my house is a shit hole. It's been a hellacious week. I've had zero time or energy to do anything. But alas! That is what Saturdays are for. Today's activities:

Wash car...when I say wash, I mean scrub and hope to God it comes clean. Haven't washed it since...nevermind I'm too embarrassed.
Wax car
Clean up house
Clean bathroom
Laundry...work clothes must be washed asap

Lastly and most importantly, prepare for Hurricane Sarah to come through ;-)

Gonna be a good day I think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment