3.11.2011

"Fun" Fridays

Usually Fridays are awesome and I'm in a great, quirky, hyper, energetic, looking forward to 5:00 kinda mood.

Today is different, though. I wish I didn't take everything to heart so easily. There is just certain stuff that hits me hard. I hate when someone I love is messed with. I hate arguing, unless it's just for fun. I hate tension, unless it's the good kind. When any of the above happen, it always seems to hit me right in my core and there is really no good way of hiding it.

I was hoping to wake up and feel better, but, when either a cat in heat or a dying cat woke me up at 4, I knew Friday was going to be 'fun.'

My normal activities and habits are all screwed up and I feel like I'm all over the place. Hearing and reading stuff, but not processing.

I don't know...I have to find a way to not let every little thing get to me, but it's really hard when it's something that tugs on your heart strings.

It's still early, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment