6.17.2011

How do you deal with things you are feeling when you feel like you can't express them to the person you're feeling them over? When you know they are already dealing with so much, so you feel as though you can't possibly throw another negative something at them.

What do you do?!

They say and do things that upset you. A lot. Yet you just sit there stewing deciding what to do. Do you say something and make an already bad day worse? Risk sending them over the edge and having them lash out at you and making things worse? I'm at a loss right now because there's a lot going on inside me and I feel like I can't say anything. Not a damn thing.

And I'm really struggling.

I will find a way to be fine...always have, always will. I will remind myself that the person is going through a lot. But how do you get them to see that they are not the only one being affected? It affects you too.

I can't even form coherent thoughts/sentences right now. I feel very out of touch and I'm basically just scared shitless to say anything right now because I don't want to be another source of worry or negativity.

This is when you know your feelings are for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment