5.05.2011

Cinco de Longest Day EVERRRR

Holy shmokes, this has been the longest day ever. Normally Thursdays aren't so bad...but DAMN! If this is any indication of how tomorrow is going to go, I might just not wake up tomorrow.

I am so bored, that I'm going to write this post. And it will make absolutely NO sense, so don't even try. Every thought that pops in my head, I'm going to type.

Ready?

It's only 4:33..f*ck
::singing Ke$ha::
My arm itches
I'm on my 4th diet coke of the day...I think I have a small addiction problem
Something around my desk smells like whiskey. It's int he garbage can. Who knew old fruit cups form chic fil a, diet coke and salt and vinegar chips combined to smell like bourbon? Now I know.
-censored thought- x5
another censored thought
::singing Ke$ha::
omg it's only 4:36...3 minutes have gone by?!?!?!
this smell is overwhelming
I'm a very lucky girl
how am I going to smuggle in peanuts tonight?
need stuff for margaritas
i hate flaky people
this song is kinda deep
I miss my leather journal
-censored thought-
i miss your voice
what would happen if nothing bad every happened in life? would we be bored or infinitely happy?
it would be so cool to be a vampire...specifically a Cullen bc then you're hot
ugh I'm sick of these emails
DIRTY BIT :singing Black Eyed Peas:
I haven't done karaoke in FOREVER
i miss college...but not really, ok kinda
wtf is a krackle?
this song reminds me of nov. 19...
-censored thought-
haha whole string of censored thoughts
OMG today is the 2-year anniversary of my foot surgery...gross
4:42 UGHHHHHHH
i miss sarah like crazyyyy
i love when certain smells take you back to a time and place that was significant in your life
YES TIME TO GO SINCE I RODE WITH JACOB. Peace out mutha f........

I will probably delete this later haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment