9.09.2011

TGIF!!!!

I'm so freaking happy and anxious today!! Currently my girl is over Canada headed down this way :) I can't believe it's been 10 days since I've even heard her voice. Communication was held to a minimum while she was there because of spotty wifi and lots of sightseeing, not sleeping...and maybe the occasional drink ;)

All I know is I have missed the absolute hell out of her and have tried my best to keep that to myself, but it's been difficult. Distance has been hard in the past, but not being able to communicate made the distance between Charlotte and Greensboro seem like nothing. Two or three weeks without seeing each other I can handle a lot better now I think because I know I can at least talk and communicate. I really feel that she will be in Greensboro sooner rather than, later so I'm really excited about that.

I can't wait for 1:30 to roll around!!! I am soooo excited I can't stop talking about it. Everyone at work knows and is asking me about her trip and what time she gets in. It's no secret I love her that is for sure!

I'm off to dive into some work to hopefully make the time go by quicker and get me to 1:30 as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment