4.04.2011

Whirlwind

This week is going to be a whirlwind!!!

My roommate and I will be moving into a new place by next Sunday. I love the apartment and can't wait to be settled. I will miss living in the house a lot. It's nice to be in a HOUSE, however, the bills are not so nice.

Living in an apartment will help me save so much money. I was doing fine living in the house, but I wasn't able to save at all. Everything went towards bills or rent. I need to be putting money back, so this is the best way to do that. My roommate is in the same position, so we are both pretty happy about the move actually.

I will miss things about the house...I have A LOT of good memories from the last 4 months :) A LOTTTTTT!!!! I'll never forget them. But now it's on to another adventure...did I mention the pool? I foresee many good times this summer :)

There is a lot more on my mind to write, but there is work to be done. Agency opened on Friday...FUN!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment