11.04.2010

Funk

I got called out today but one, Ms. Brittany Hunter, for not blogging in a while.

She is correct. It's been a while... Busy doesn't even begin to describe my life lately. Loving it, but very tired.

Here are some updates:

Oak Ridge bball is going well. First scrimmage tomorrow. I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable there every day. The girls are really starting to come around and listen to all of us coaches. Still...I miss my little 11 year olds. Much more of a joy to be around!

Job is going well. Went last week to take my state Property and Casualty test. Failed thT son of a bitch by one damn point. With that test you have to get a 70 to pass. Most people score right at or just above 70. Had a damn 69, so now I have to go again.

Grandma is officially moved to NC. Her new townhome is kickass and I'm actually looking at building a custom one in the same complex for myself.

Got a new dog! His name is Louie and he's absolutely adorable. Pics are on facebook!

Lastly, had the best Halloween ever! I dressed up as Joan Jett and was completely badass!!!

Other than that, nothing. Been a busy little bee! I'll write more when I'm not so comatose feeling. Besides my SLIGHT wine buzz is beginning to wear off which means nothing juicy.

Was that enough Honey B? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment