11.05.2010

DUH!

Oh my gosh I'm such a MORON!

How could I forget to include in the updates that....drumroll please....

MY SISTER IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND BABY!!!!!!!

That's right....I get to be an aunt to another beautiful little boy or girl! Lila doesn't really know what all of this means yet, but in 7 more months, it will all become a little more clear.

She has labeled me "Shten" As in Krishten. She gets on the phone and says "Hiiii Shten." Maybe she will master Aunt Kristen by the time baby number 2 arrives :)

I'm just elated for my sister and brother in-law right now! I cornered my sister in my office a few weeks ago and said "Something's up...what's going on?" She said nothing, so I informed her that she is the world's worst liar so she needed to come clean before I forced it out of her. I asked if she was pregnant and she said no. She then left my office and came back, pulled a pee-stick (that was capped people) out of her pocket and handed it to me. PREGGERS!

I had to hold the secret in until she told my parents and family. That was hard.... She decided to tell everyone by putting her little girl up to it... check out the link and see the picture :) Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment