11.20.2010

Kings of Leon

If  you like good music...download the newest Kings of Leon CD. It's different, and until a few weeks ago, I hadn't given it a chance.

I'm sitting here in pajamas at 10:00 on a Saturday night. I have people texting me who are about to go out and party. For once, I don't really envy them.  No, I'm perfectly content sitting here writing this blog, waiting on the next text to light up my phone.

Yesterday night and today were amazing. The stupid shit that life hits you with had no affect on me today. I am high on life right now. Truth is, I'm petrified to be happy about it.

It is probably too early to read into things, but for those of you that read this, there might just be someone new appearing in my coming posts. It just kind of depends. Right now...things are looking good. Great. Perfect. Amazing.

I have butterflies in my stomach for the first time in a long time. I love it. I love that people can do that to you.

This is short and sweet, but I am just so happy in this moment. Beaming! Grinning from ear to ear...thoughts a'racing. Butterflies fluttering. Kings of Leon reminding me of all the great things from the past 24 hours.

adjfasjdfcsjdfg;kcjaifjoiaejfoiajsdofkjalkdsfaihjroitaoirj0934t0qhef0q92hefoiwnofijaoiwej2p3jrkwejflksjdfjas-ef0jwepijaosidjfoaij :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment