8.26.2010

Live! From Myrtle Beach!

I'm blogging live from Myrtle Beach (for anyone who can't read a title).

We are on our family vacation. I've had a few cocktails, so this might be all over 'da plaaaace :)

Just kidding. Kind of.

So....here we are. Cherry Grove at MB. The car ride was definitely not as interesting as last time. We all wish Tom could be here. Stupid lawyer shit. He gets his results from the bar while we're here. He is working a PT job at a firm for the next 6 weeks. Experience us good, but unfortunately, he doesn't get to be here at the beach with us :( I love Tom because he makes me feel slightly less awkward around the family sometimes. O:-) He gets me! hahahaha

Dad threw his back out loading the truck, Katie and I have had the plague for the past two weeks, and mom has to give herself shots for MS every other day. Needless to say, today was not as exciting as the last time we drove down here.

This is Lila's first trip to the beach! She is quite the little waterbug, so this ought to be a lot of fun. Minus the sand! We took her down to the lazy river and hot tubs and she LOVED them. The kid gets the biggest smile on her face when she's in the water. She's getting a bit fussy...just in time for us to go to dinner. Yippee. This ought to be fun haha.

Anywho....I'll update more as the weekend progresses. Hopefully my next post is about a big fish I caught at the pier. Here's to hoping....

No comments:

Post a Comment