10.12.2011

Rainy Hump Day

Sounds enticing eh? Rainy hump day!

Not so much. When I say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I mean I woke up on the wrong side and wrong end of the bed. To whoever crosses my path today, I'm sorry in advance. I don't want to talk, I don't want to think and I sure as hell don't feel like doing anything other than going back to bed.

You were warned.

Restless doesn't begin to cover last night. Sleepless? ...getting warmer. I fell asleep for about an hour. Then woke up and tossed and turned for about two hours. Fell back asleep at some point only to be woken up by the spectacular show mother nature was putting on. Thanks lady...but 5 am really isn't the time. Thunder so violent and loud that all the car alarms in the complex were going off. Just another reason why I'm a cranky bitch today.

With all the rain that came down, all the pine needles I normally walk Lexi on were washed away. Which left red clay... and OF COURSE Lexi had to walk IN the clay...not on the wet grass, but in the sticky red dirt which is now caked under her nails and all over my bathroom floor.

Thank you Wednesday, you've been great thus far...

I'm sleeping until Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment