7.19.2011

8 months

I just got back in town from seeing Sarah and taking care of some things for work down in Charlotte. I was lucky enough to get to spend the last 4 and a half days with her. I was so miserable over leaving this morning that I forgot that it was our '8 month' today. I'm not huge on making a big deal out of days like today, but I still like to acknowledge them. Totally slipped my mind this morning. I was sooo upset over leaving. Still am. Mehh...

We had a blast though. It was nice to spend a lot of down time with her and sleep in. relax, etc.

It's always hard being the one who has to leave. I feel bad complaining about this because she has been the one who has 'had to leave' way more than I have. I know it has probably been a lot harder on her than it is for me. I am just so ready to live in the same town. She has a lead on a job at my complex here in GSO, so I'm really really REALLY hoping it pans out for her. There's times like today where I just can't stand being apart from her.

I don't really want to write about it anymore...I don't feel good, I'm tired because I'm sad and don't feel good, and I miss the hell out of my best friend. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment