7.28.2010

That's Real Dumb

So I'm laying in bed...trying to get sleepy. Flipping through channels...somehow I landed on the Real World (Nawlins). I hardly ever watch MTV. I think it has become such a dumb channel. I don't care that all the California kids are rich and eat out every single night. I don't care that Kristin loves Brody and that LC is actually a lesbian. Seriously, she's always single..... I don't care that all these Real World kids are alcoholics and either over the top GAY or homophobic. I don't care about 16 year olds who got knocked up and hate their bf/gfs. I just don't CAREEEEE.

Oh, but I can't wait for Jersey Shore 2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Honestly, I DO think every show on MTV is absolutely retarded. I am just so fascinated by these Jersey people. They are UNreal. They should just call it The Unreal World.

Enough of that!

Today was a good day. I seem to have more and more moments where I think about the past ever since I broke up with Jackie. I guess its just because you have a lot more time to think when you aren't focusing so much on one person. Plus, there is some serious self-eval that takes place after a break up. You look at everything and everyone you've been involved with, so I guess it is only natural to look back on individuals.

Some day I think I want to deal with that whole situation. When I was broken up with, it was over the phone. About two weeks after I had just been up to Connecticut to see her. I left Connecticut that morning never expecting that I would NEVER see her again. But that is what happened.

It took a long time, and recently I think I finally understand WHY things didn't work out. I understand what she felt now. What still gets me, however, is WHY things had to happen the way they happened. It is not right to just never see the person you loved so incredibly much ever again. Or am I wrong? I have no idea what I would do if I saw her again. Randomly. If I knew it was going to happen, I could prepare myself, but God help me if I ever just run into her. But hey...it's a long ass way from Canada to North Carolina hahahaha.

I'll shut up with all the nostalgia now. I probably didn't even use that correctly just now, but you know what? I don't care. I'm kind of sleepy! :)

Today was the first day I sat down and studied something since college! For my job, I had to read over a big manual today and learn all the details. I got it now. I think :)

It is so random to have Wednesday as my ONLY freakin' off day of the week. Tomorrow starts another 6-day cycle. Joy.

Ok well...that was another installment of my random closing thoughts of the day.

Until the next night...

Oh wait, if you like Kristen Stewart, but want to see her outside of 'Bella,' watch 'The Runaways.' She plays Joan Jett and is AWESOME. Totally opposite of Bella...dropping the f-bomb, making out and having sex with girls, crazy outfits...and best of all, A MULLET! I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment