10.01.2012

It's that time of year again...

I say it every year, but I'm going to say it again.... I LOVE FALL! I love this time of year for so many reasons.

The summer, while fun and full of great times with friends and LOTS of sunshine, is HOT. Hotter than hell sometimes. Every year I am so ready for it by the time it gets here, love it while it's happening, but as the end draws near, I get SO sick of it. But that first evening or morning when you feel that fall air creeping its' way in.... Ahhh it's sooo worth it.

Fall is my "go time" of the year. It is usually the time of the year that I thrive. I feel motivated and refreshed. This year..... WE'RE MOVING INTO A HOUSE!!!!!!!

I'm hesitant to call it 'our house,' because Sarah technically bought it. I'll be paying on the mortgage, but it's her name on the paper. It all happened pretty fast, but I'm so proud of her for making her dream a reality. The closing date is set for November 16.......3 days before we celebrate 2 AMAZING years together.

It hardly seems like two years. It feels like I just met her for the first time yesterday....but then again, it felt like I knew her for a lifetime the night we met. I really can't put into words how incredible the time we have spent together has been... Ha, guess I'll wait for the actual date :)

Her new job has been up and down for her. As has mine with State Farm. Like anything, they have their rewards and challenges. Her job is great....but I HATE the travel. I think it's easier to be the one traveling because at least that is exciting. New place, new restaurants, new scenery...it's hard being left behind because I'm in my same routine every night...minus HER. Which sucks. A lot.

Sarah is truly then best friend I've ever had and I really don't know what I'd be doing without her. She has made me realize that the things I thought were the most important, really aren't. Relationships and love are the things that drive me. She is away until Saturday...here's hoping the days FLY by.

That's it for now...more to come in the next month or so.

HAPPY FALL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment