6.17.2010

The G-Spout

No that is not a typo. I'm sitting here with the pups, downloading some music from my external drive to my dad's computer, while watching tv. I'm totally not really paying attention to the tv when my ears hear "Your kids will the love the (I thought I heard) g-spot. There is no mess and the g-spot won't drip all over you counter"

WHAT THE......?!?!?!?!?!

So I look up and see that the product is called the "G-Spout," and is a rubber thing that you attach to pots, pans and mixing bowls.

Whoever came up with that is a sick, sick person LOL That might have just made my day.

"It's good for your family"
"Doesn't that look delicious?"
"No more sticky balls."

LMAOOOOOO You can't make this stuff up. Check out the video below!
The G-Spout Commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment